Are you a lover of seafood and fish? This article is ideal for you.
Seafood is a true delight for the palate, however, sometimes we classify ourselves in preparing the typical and we do not experiment with new dishes.
Fortunately today we bring you 3 simple and delicious seafood and fish recipes that you can prepare at home. Surprise those you love the most with these dishes and spoil them with an exquisite meal.
We are going to start with a shrimp recipe, one of the most traditional proteins in Mexican cuisine, as it has hundreds of variations and each one is unique.
Shrimp in garlic sauce
– Olive oil
– 6 garlic cloves finely chopped
– 2 guajillo peppers deveined and chopped
– Sea salt and black pepper
– 1/4 onion cut into julienne
– 12 to 15 medium shrimp deveined
1. Place oil in a frying pan and turn on the fire over medium heat, once it is at a suitable temperature, throw in the garlic, onion and guajillo chili, roast them for 5 minutes until they take on another color.
2. Place the shrimp, remember to season the mixture. Cook them until they turn pink and the mixture gives off a strong garlic smell.
3. Finally, if you want to highlight your delicious preparation, serve a handful of shrimp on a white plate and decorate with dill sprinkle.
4. And enjoy some delicious shrimp with the whole family!
Next, we are going to tell you how to prepare a delicious dish from the coast of Mexico. Seafood soup, perfect to combat the cold in these times of frost. In addition to being one of the most complete recipes in the sea, since it is made with a wide variety of seafood.
Sea food soup
– 300 gr. of your favorite fish
– 300 gr. crab in pieces
– 300 gr. deveined river shrimp
– 300 gr. precooked octopus
– 8 tomatoes
– 4 jalapeno peppers
– 1/2 white onion
– 5 garlic cloves
– A handful of coriander
– Canola oil
– Salt and pepper
1. In a frying pan add the canola oil, wait until it has a correct temperature and seal the fish of your choice. Remove the fish and wrap it with aluminum, so that it remains hot and saves its juices while the rest is prepared.
2. Take advantage of the oil and fat from the same pan to roast for 10 minutes over medium heat, the tomatoes, garlic and onion. It is important to make sure that none of the ingredients burn, to prevent them from turning sour. Once the elements are roasted, reserve on a plate and wait for them to cool down a bit.
3. Add 500 ml. of water and blend the tomato, onion, garlic and jalapeño pepper. (It is recommended to use a seafood broth dressing to give the final result more presence).
4. Place a pot of butter over medium heat. Pour the broth from the blender into the pot and stir constantly. When the broth reduces and takes a slightly thicker consistency, add the shellfish to the mixture.
5. Cook for 10 minutes stirring constantly, once the shellfish change color, add a cup of water and cover the pot over medium heat. Boil for 15 minutes.
6. Season the result and add the coriander.
7. Ready to serve a traditional Mexican dish and stay warm!
Finishing with these 3 delicious recipes, we are going to show you how to prepare a traditional shrimp cocktail. One of the most popular appetizers or snacks in all seafood restaurants in Mexico. But now in the comfort of your home.
– 3 tomatoes
– 1/4 onion
– Chile serrano to taste
– 1 handful of coriander
– Olive oil
– 1 1/2 cups ketchup
– 1/2 cup of clamato
– 500 gr. precooked and deveined shrimp
– Lemon to taste
– Avocado to taste
1. Cut the tomato, onion, serrano and coriander.
2. In a deep bowl, pour the ketchup, the clamato, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add the previously sliced ??vegetables.
3. Integrate the shrimp and mix for 5 minutes with a wooden ladle, so that all the ingredients release their flavor and soak into the shrimp.
4. If you want to follow the custom, pour the mixture into a glass. Remember to add lemon to give it an acid touch and cook the shrimp; You can also cut an avocado into small cubes and add it to the glass.
5. You can accompany your cocktail with the saltines of your choice.
6. You are ready to taste all the flavor of the sea at your table!
Do you want to continue discovering more of the gastronomy of the Caribbean?
At El Oasis Mariscos we have been satisfying the palate of thousands of Mexicans with delicacies like these for more than 19 years. Day by day, the people who visit us are fascinated by our seafood and fish dishes. We always use 100% fresh and natural ingredients, which provide an explosion of flavor in each bite.
Come and fall in love with El Oasis Mariscos Find your nearest branch !:
Remember that we are a quality and safe restaurant. At El Oasis Mariscos, we carry all the pertinent sanitary measures, so that you and your family can enjoy a delicious meal, without worries and in the best environment of Quintana Roo.
Don’t let them win your place! RESERVE NOW: